Feb 16, 2014

Dinning room wall

 Here is my new dinning room wall. I love it and it was easy to make.
Supplies needed:

I used my cameo to cut out a tree that I liked. I then traced it on the wall. I used the acrylic paint to paint the tree on the wall.
Then I added a few more detailed branches.
Now for the flowers:
I cut the fabric backing and ironed it on by following the directions.
I cut circles with my cameo and painted them in different colors according to my theme.
I put the fabric Thur my cameo and cut out all fabric pieces.
It was a lot of fun to put these together. I used fabric stiffener to make depth into the flowers.


I put mirrors in the middle and I used glue to put them up.
I hope you like it and try it out. If you do please share a picture.
Have a great day!

No comments: