Jan 14, 2011

Two Layla Layouts.

Here is a LO of Layla and I on Mother's day last year. She has grown so much since then :(. Paper is Cosmo Cricket and I used several different cartridges for the title. Birthday Bash for the banner, and batman for the time. 
I am entering these as a Paper Issue Challenge. The challenge is to use birds, bees, or butterflies.


Again I used Cosmo Cricket paper and title is from Stand and Salute and Gypsy wanderings.


 This is a picture of Layla enjoying her birthday cake, look for a LO to come soon.
Thank you for checking me out!

5 comments:

Fern said...

Love both layouts!!! What a cutie you have there! Don't you just love first B-day pictures!! Super cute!!! Hugs!!!

all the days of our life said...

These are both adorable. and I just LOVE that photo.

Barb Craft said...

Look at you busy girl! Love both of these LOs! The papers are amazing! Can't wait to see what you do with that darling photo!
Barb :)

mojodawn said...

OMGosh! Look at that pic of her all covered in (chocolate?) Adorable! Love the LOs! Great work

JustYolie said...

LOL she's a cutie!!!