Oct 5, 2012

County Fair

Hello and Happy Friday!
I need this weekend. It's been one of those weeks, I am looking forward to a whole lot of scrapbooking and crafty time this weekend. I even stopped at my LSS and stocked up on amazing paper. I have a lot of fun goodies to play with this weekend.
Today the LO I am sharing is made with awesome Echo Park paper. It's and older collection but a super fun one.
The title and banner are from my Cameo, and the pop corn and circles are from my cricut. Cartridges used are County Fair and Cricut Essentials.
I used a sketch from My scraps and More, check out their store they have everything you could need to get crafty!!
 
 
 
 
 
On some other news I won some Blog Candy from Stampin when I can! Allison rocks and I use that site all the time to get the sketch I am going to work on for that day! It is a must check out site!
Thank you Allison!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a blessed weekend!

No comments: