Oct 7, 2011

Spring Memories

Hello, I am so ready for my weekend. Today I want to share a LO I made of my Children and I. I used a Sketch from Sassy Little Sketches, boy I am going to miss them!

Here is the Sketch that I used.


I am also entering this LO to the Frosted Designs challenge. I used Yellow, Stickers, Flowers, and Chipboard.
Hope you like it! I used Pebbles Fresh Goods paper and Chipboard. I also used Martha Stewart border punch. Cricut Cartridge Gypsy Wanderings. Come back soon!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Teresa Jaye said...

What a pretty layout, and your photos are so sweet! I like how you stitched around the circles. Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs!

Anonymous said...

Super cute layout. I like the frames for the pictures. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!

Eli said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! It's really colorful and happy LO... wonderful!
Great work with the challenge!
Eli (Frosted Designs)