Jul 13, 2012

Meeting Pluto

Hello I am happy to still be crafting before I go on my trip to Mazatlan, Mex. I will continue to craft until the day I leave.
I did this LO for Nuts about Sketches. Love their sketches, they are having a DT call and I am going to apply so wish me luck.
I love to work with sketches, they are an amazing start to most of my creative work. I used Simple Story paper Summer Fresh collection, I absolutely love this paper collection.
I am also going to submit this LO to the best Disney scrapbook website ever. DisneyScrapper I love the creatively of those ladies. If you haven't been over there please give them a visit.


Here is the wonderful sketch! Nuts About Sketches.
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Scrappin' Hard,

My name is Tina, I am the Contributing Editor for a community called Scrapbooking powered by Atomic Reach. This is a website focused on a community of scrapbookers with great tips on scrapbooking (print and digital), layout design, creative spaces and so on. Your blog has caught our attention, especially with your great photos and designs! We’re currently looking for bloggers to contribute their relevant existing content to the community.

So, the obvious question is: What’s in it for me?

More traffic to your blog and expanding your readership. If you decide to join, Scrapbooking will publish the title of your posts and the first few sentences of each post. If readers want to read the full story, they’ll be pushed to your blog.

Try To get a better idea of how Tribe looks, visit www.atomicreach.com/tribe/scrapbooking.

If you’re interested in joining our community, e-mail me back at tinajin@atomicreach.com with “Scrapbooking” in the subject line. If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to answer them directly. I look forward to you joining our community!

Sincerely,
Tina