Jan 31, 2011

LO to share

Hello to all, I have been so busy with the move and life however I managed to sneak in some craft time. Here are a few LO!
This 1st one is of Layla, paper is from Cosmo cricket. I loved the colors with those pictures. 


This LO was from pictures taken in San Fransisco. I love that city and now we live so much closer to it!


 Another Sanfranscio LO, the title is from Life's a party. I used Cosmo Cricket for the paper and most of the embellishments are chipboard.
 Here is a lo 2 years in the making. I have had the paper and the pictures for a long time but it was just not coming to me. Finally a cart with some bowling things came out. Nifty Fifties and I just had to have it. The title is from that.

 I used a sketch from Frosted designs, but this was a few weeks ago, just never had time to submit it. Paper is BoBunny and title is Cricut.
 And Finally this lo, of my Handsome baby on his school picture. Paper is crate paper.

Hope you enjoyed all the LO! I will be back soon to post more, so come back soon to check it out!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Barb Craft said...

Wow! Great LOs! It's great to see you back to creating! Hopefully that means that life is slowing down a bit!
Barb :)

Lisa Norris said...

Wow! Great job on all of those layouts! I love seeing scrapbooking stuff on blogs! :o) Thanks for sharing!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com