Sep 28, 2012

My Little Outdoor Book Worm

Hello!!
It is Friday and I am feeling crafty! I worked on a LO all week long and here is the final product.
I used Simple Stories paper Take a Hike, super cute and it was perfect for this LO of Elijah reading in nature.
The Title, worm, and book were cut from my super amazing Cameo Silhouette, the options are endless although I must admit that I had to search for a long time (5 hours) for the perfect die cut. I finally found it at my Scrap Chick, and I was super excited that the price was reduced from $10.00 to $2.50.  
 
 
 
 
Here is the Scrap Chick File that I bought.
Bugs & Things & Dragonfly Wings: click to enlarge
Lastly I wanted to share the Sketch I used! It was a wonderful Sketch from the very talented Valerie Salmon, from Got Sketch #149. It was a Card sketch but I really saw it as a perfect LO sketch for my pictures. Go check it out and see for yourself.

1 comment:

Valerie Salmon said...

thanks so much for sharing your layout. you did a great job with the sketch! keep 'em coming. :)