Aug 5, 2012

Walking on Stilts

Wow, I'm impressed with how many LO I have done this weekend.
I am here to share yet another LO. This one is from a Sketch from Sketchabilities. They are amazing with their sketches, so much inspiration at that site.
I used some old MME paper and a few different pieces of left over sheets from other collections.
The title is from Kate's Abc's "Stilts", Walking and On are stickers. The banner is April Showers and the sun is from Word of Mouth. The clouds are from a few different cartridges.
This is my Son Elijah at his first scout camp. That is documented on the journaling square.




Thanks for stopping by again!!

2 comments:

Debbie P said...

Excellent job on the sketch layout! Love your photos and your colors.

Michele said...

Love the page, your embellishing is adorable!

I will have to check out that sketch site. :)