Aug 4, 2012

Castle Girl

Hello again!
I used a wonderful Sketch today! The sketch is from Let's Capture these Sketches #143.
I used Cosmo Cricket paper Salt Air, this is an older collection but it was perfect for the pictures. The Palm Tree was cut with my Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up so was the Sand. The Girl title is from the Gypsy Wandering Cartridge. My Journalling is hidden behind the palm tree.
The pictures are of Layla and they were taken on my vacation last year to Pismo Beach.
I hope you like it!



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

BrendaB said...

This is so cute! I didn't realize that "girl" cut was on the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge - I need to check that out!

Sherri said...

I just love your take on the sketch, such sweet photos. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Capture These Sketches!

Stephanie Eaken said...

Very cute layout! Thanks for playing along at LCTS!!