Oct 30, 2011

Halloween Mini Album

Happy Day!
           Friday I attended a Halloween Party with my family! I had so much fun it inspired me to make a mini ASAP!!
I used mainly American Craft paper, but I also included some Echo Park, and My Minds Eye.
Cartridges used were little Monster's, Happy Haunting, and Base camp.
Hope you enjoy it!
I am going to share this with Fantabulous Cricut They asked us to share mini albums, and I just had to share mine.

I hope you have a safe and Super Spooky (FUN) Halloween!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I so LOVE your mini-album! I'm amazed you did all this right after the party -- way to go! Your paper choices are great, and I love the spooky word cuts. And I have to comment on the buffet spread on one page...that was some awesome food. :) You really know how to celebrate -- and commemorate -- Halloween in style! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB's Scrappin' Saturday!

Jessica