Apr 18, 2011

Spring LO!

The weather is getting nicer and we have been out of  the house more often. So I have gotten some really nice pictures and Nicer paper to go with them.
This first LO is of Layla and paper is from the Jillibean Soup. I loved this collection, so colorful!




 This Lo is from October Afternoon Paper. The title is Chipboard and the tree and Clouds are from the Spring Cartridge.

 More October Afternoon Paper. Title is from Campin Critters. It was a must have cartridge for me. I love so much of it!

 This is Yet another LO of Layla. This is when she first learned to use a Straw, we call it taking a Zippy Pooo. Paper is from My little Yellow Bicycle. What a great paper line! Perfect for bright springy pictures.


 Finally ECHO Park paper , need I say more. This is the playground Collection. I am in LOVE!!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you come back REALLY soon!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! You have been a busy little bee! LOVE all the LO's! They are all simply wonderful! TFS! :o)
Theresa