Jan 23, 2013

Summer Vacation 2012

I made a collage style scrapbook LO and I am excited. It is the beginning of my project 12 without it being part of project 12. I know confusing. I just wanted to do a trail for collage style scrapbook and I actually really liked the outcome. There are 12 pictures all together.
I followed another freaking scrappy sketch. LOL!! I love the name to that site.
 
 
Recipe:
Paper: Carta Bella-Alphabet Junction
Title: Cameo- Summer Vacation Cut
Pictures taken in Pismo Beach
Sketch: Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge


A huge Thank you to Foto Bella for the paper! If you haven't visited their website please go and Shop they shipped extremely fast!
I am also submitting this for the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog. They are doing Collages.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

Anne Pennington said...

Esther - this is an awesome take on the sketch! Loving how well you used all the photos!!! Looks GREAT! Thanks so much for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - hope to see you here again real soon!!!!

karenw said...

Looks like a great holiday - such a good use of the sketch - so much fun!

Thanks so much for playing with us - can't wait to see more of your work xx

Barbara said...

This layout rocks! I love the colours and the collage. Great job!
Thanks for playing along on the Use Your Stuff challenge.

Monique Liedtke said...

What a great way to document your holiday! Love how you used the sketch! Thanks for joining us at AFSC!

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

I love your LO
how many wonderful photos here
tks for playing with us at AFSC
xx
Leila
:)

Mitralee said...

Dude! great job with that sketch! I thought it was hard, don't tell Anne! Shhh! You really did a nice job and we appreciate you playing along with us at AFSC! hugs from NY! Mitra