Dec 11, 2011

Lil' Cowpoke, Fair, & three boy LO

Hello, Sorry I have been MIA, but life sometimes gets in the way of crafting. Today I have a few Layouts to share. First I must admit that I made most of these for a challenge and never had the time to post them therefore I forgot already who I made them for. They might have been sketches. Sorry I will try to get better at that.

This is a LO of Elijah, I used crate paper Toy collection paper, it worked great with the LO. The title & boot are from Old West. The banner is from April showers. I also used Martha Stewart punch on the side. I used Pencil lines sketch 259.
 


For this LO, I used some really old BoBunny paper. The banner was cute from Country Life, the title is stickers, the flower stem is from Cindy Loo. I used misting which I was very uncomfortable with but I liked the end result.


 For this LO I also used the Carte Paper Toy collection. I loved the colors with my pictures. I used the chipboard for the title and some hemp on the side of the pictures. This was super simple and easy to put together.


Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

hi there! love all your LO and thanks for stopping by my blog. have a great day!